Glam Info
News Update :

Time does not heal

10/25/12

Time does not heal
While it does not cure. It does not zaštopyvaet the wound, it simply closes their top gauze bandage new impressions, new sensations, experience of life. And sometimes tripped over something this armband flies, and fresh air gets into the wound by giving her a new pain. and a new life. Time is a bad doctor. Makes you forget about the pain of old wounds, putting all new and new. And crawling through life as its wounded soldiers. And every year on the soul of all grows and grows the number of poorly placed bandages.
I still don't believe that this is so. Maybe just not as much time has passed.Might just be me so all the painful look.But those who have caused me this pain, I'm not comin on the threshold of his house.Never... If there were any doubts, the willingness to forgive, forget, again rspahnut′ trusting hands... Now there is no more than that.I know that they will read these lines.and I leave them open to them including... Excuse me, but what there is, is...
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Interesting News 2011 -2012 | Design by GoloFootball | Powered by Blogger.com.